27 How to be a positive person (3)
This is the third post about “How to be a positive person.” I recommend for a better understanding to read the first two posts. They are here:
– Post (1). This is post number 13 on my blog
– Post (2). This is post number 20 on my blog
My blog is www.successwithcancer.ca. Look for them in category Positive Thinking.
In both publications, I have highlighted the importance of practicing, practicing and practicing with positive phrases. By doing this, the phrases will go to your subconscious mind, and then they will come to your conscious mind in difficult situations. If you do not do this, these phrases will not benefit you.
What to do with the phrases? You have to do the following:
– Memorize the phrases. Copy them on a small piece of paper and hold them on your pocket to read them when you need them.
– Use them at any time of your day. Make this a habit.
– If you feel anxiety or depression, use them as soon as possible.
– If you do not have good results, be patient. Keep practicing. Never give up. As always, some days you will fail. Do not worry.
– Pray that God will give you strength to continue when you are discouraged. When your mind is replete with these thoughts, you have won the battle.
The following seven sentences are the following:
15) “The Lord has given, the Lord has taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord.” Job 1: 21
16) “Do not let anything disturb you, do not let anything frighten you, everything pass, God never changes, patience gets everything, whoever has God wants for nothing, God alone is enough.”
17) “Eyes has not seen, ears has not heard, mind has not conceived what God has prepared to those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2: 9
18) “God is with me now. God is my constant and faithful companion. God will never leave me alone. God knows much more about my business than I do. God makes my job much easier. ”
19) “Never underestimate the power of what you can achieve, have faith in God, have faith in people, have faith in yourself.”
20) “If God is with me, who can be against me.” Romans 8, 31
21) “I can do all things thanks to Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4, 13
Practice daily to get results. I give you the same bonus I gave you before. Practice them when walking. You will improve and enjoy a lot.