38 How to be a positive person (4)
I have written three posts about how to be a positive person. Each of them consists of seven positive thoughts that can change your way of thinking. Personally, these phrases have helped me a lot. I believe that they can also help you if you practice them as I have written before.
You can find the three posts on my website www.successwithcancer.ca in the category Positive Thinking. The numbers are 13, 20 and 27. Read these posts and follow the advice I give.
This post with additional seven positive thoughts, except the last one, consists of phrases of the Bible spoken by Jesus. They refer to faith, prayer, and to His presence when we have Him present.
I know some will say I do not believe in this. I tell you again that having cancer is essential to believe in God or a superior being to turn to Him. Follow my advice said in these four posts, try to memorize the phrases and repeat them constantly in good times and bad times. You will be amazed at the results. EVERYTHING IS FAITH.
The last seven sentences are:
22) “According to your faith let it be done to you” Matthew 9:29
23) “Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20
24) “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20
25) “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6: 33-34
26) “‘If you can?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” Mark 9:23
27) “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly[a] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11: 22-24
28) “Everything happens for the good of those who love God. God knows everything. Nothing happens without Him allowing it. If He has allowed it, He knows why. He could not have allowed it to happen. If He has allowed it to be, He also has a plan in our favor. He loves us; He does everything for our good. He loves us; nothing he does for our evil.” Powerful prayer.
Now you have 28 positive thoughts. If you repeat them constantly, they will pass to your subconscious, and when they are there, they will appear to your conscious mind when necessary. Always try to repeat them, so they are well recorded in your subconscious.